Dyco 20/20 CAULK™ is a tough, flexible, rubber co-polymer, which forms a resistant bond to single ply roof membranes such as EPDM, TPO and PVC and can be used on all other roofing substrates. DYCO 20/20 Seam Seal is used to caulk mobile home roof seams, flashings, vents, pipes and ducts that protrude through the roofing substrate. DYCO 20/20 has excellent weatherability, resistance to yellowing and remains pliable.
- Fast Drying
- Excellent Weather Resistance
- Paintable after 24 hour cure
- Long Lasting Pliability
- Metal Buildings, Utility Sheds, Mobile Homes, Windows, Doors, Siding, Vents, Gutters, Downspouts, Awnings, Carports, Screened Enclosures, Fascia, Skylights, and more
- RVs, Vans, Busses, and Trucks
- Boats and all apparatus above water line
May be used on bare aluminum, wood, glass, fiberglass, EPDM, TPO, PVC & galvanized metal roofs.