Hub kits sold separately.
Express Mach3 Stainless Propellers:
Turning Point has taken the proven techniques that led to Hustler and applied them to their stainless steel propellers. Combining stronger materials, more corrosion resistance, higher gloss, and new casting technology with Turning Point's cutting-edge designs gives you the Express Mach3 Propellers. Turning Point has completely re-designed the stainless propeller production process to bring state-of-the-art casting technologies and race-proven finish and tuning practices to their new line of Express props.
- MaxSpeed Dyno balance processes
- Proprietary stainless steel, TP17
- Performance tuned pitch & rake angles
- Uses 10 series installation/hub kits (sold separately)
- 3 blades
- Right-hand rotation
Why upgrade to a Tuning Point stainless steel propeller?
- Stainless steel propellers are much more durable compared to aluminum.
- Substantial better performance over competitive aluminum propellers. (Minimal performance difference, around 0.5-1mph speed gain over Turning Point Aluminum Propeller Designs.)
- Expect better performance over competitive OEM and Aftermarket Stainless Steel propellers.
The 3-Blade Express is great for boaters looking to get the most top end out of their boat, and offer excellent bow lifting capabilities. These props are perfectly matched to mid-range horsepower pontoons, fishing, ribs, and tiller boats. It will fit all 20-75hp (includes 9.9-15hp Bigfoot) outboards with 3", and 3.5" gearcases from all engine manufacturers.
Proprietary Stainless Steel, TP17™:
Formulated to meet the exacting requirements of the New Express Mach3 and Mach4 designs. 20% higher chromium content than the competition - more shine, better corrosion resistance. Almost 250% Stronger and 5X more durable than run-of-the-mill stainless steel. This new material allows Turning Point's Engineers and Designers the freedom to produce radical new designs that will help you wring the most performance out of your boat.
Large Free Flowing Exhaust Ports:
Turning Point's Propeller Housings have massive Exhaust flow pathways. Their Propellers have 40% more exhaust flow Area versus competive product. More exhaust flow and less backpressure can generate more horsepower. Like headers for your boat.